Hankook Kinergy Eco 2 K435 Tyres Available in Strood
Kinergy Eco 2 K435
The Kinergy Eco² is a summer tyre that has been developed for modern small, compact and mid-range vehicles. Like its predecessor, which returned very good test results, a focus has been placed on optimising rolling resistance along with a further increase in mileage and noise reduction without compromising a solid performance in wet and dry conditions.
- Wide lateral grooves incorporated into the inside blocks deliver excellent hydroplaning resistance.
- An enhanced outside stiffness ensuring improved dry handling performance.
- New compounds improve wet braking and wear performance without sacrificing other tyre characteristics. Specifically, wear performance is improved by the optimised cross linking molecule density. Advanced mixing technology with high loading filler and high molecular weight functionalised polymer improves wet and wear performance at the same time.
- Optimal widths and positioning of the three channel grooves ensures excellent performance in wet driving conditions. Wide outer grooves provide maximum water evacuation which promotes wet traction.
- Improves drainage for longitudinal and lateral direction.
- Precisely designed block sizes reduce tyre noise.
- Improved dry / wet traction and lower rolling resistance.
- Ideal tread strength.
- Increases width of the contact area for better dry and wet handling.
- Enhanced sidewall stiffness and durability, retaining comfort.
- Better handling and steering response.
- Improved uniformity and tyre fitting.